AP TET Online Exam Notification 2018 was released today. Check AP Teachers Eligibility Test 2018 Exam dates, Schedule, online application starts now. AP TET Paper 1 PAPER 2 Eligibility.
TET exam 2018 GO in AP state is released by government on this Monday. The education board has provided the schedule, guidelines for online application registration, Eligibility for Paper 1 and Paper 2 in Teachers Eligibility Test.
AP TET Online exam once attempted and passes is valid through 7 years from the exam date. But applicants can attempt more and more times for a far better score. This Time two papers are conducted in Online itself. The Paper 1 exam is conducted for teacher post applicants for 1 to 5 classes. The Paper 2 is for High school teachers. People who are studying their final year in B.ed are also eligible to apply for the TET exam.
Eligibility for AP TET Online Exam 2018 Paper 1:
The applicants must have passes with 50% score in their intermediate. SC ST BC and PHD people has a relaxation of 5%. They must hold the two years diploma in School Education like D.Ed or Four years Bachelor Degree in Elementary Education or Two years diploma in Special education. The persons who have passed before 2010 act of Right to Education have some relaxation in eligibility. These persons have another 5% marks relaxation.
AP TET Paper 2 2018 exam Eligibility:
Applicants who apply for TET paper 2 must have B.A, B.SC, B.Com with 50% scored in their academic regularly. Same relaxation of 5% marks for SC ST BC and PWD Four years B.ed and Bachelor of Oriental languages, Bachelor Degree in respective languages, Pundit Training, B.ed with methodology in a language is also eligible to apply.
How the AP TET exam is conducted in online for 2018:
Computer based multi-optional questions are provided for AP TET online examinations for paper 1 and paper 2.
Each Question carries one mark for correct answer.
No Negative marks for wrong answers.
Applicants can appear only for Paper 1 or Paper 2 or both.
Each paper has 150 questions with multiple choice answers.
Two and half hour time is provided for online examination for each paper.
The Notification has detailed options regarding the pattern of Question Paper.
AP TET Online 2018 Notification Schedule:
|AP TET Cum TRT Notification release date||May 04 2018|
|Application Registration opens on||May 05 2018|
|Application Registration closes on||May 22 2018|
|AP TET cum TRY Admit card download||June 03 2018|
|AP TET cum TRT Exam schedule starts on||June 10 2018|
|AP TET Primary Answer Keys released on||June 13 2018|
|AP TET Final Answer Key released on||June 16 2018|
|AP TET Results declared on||June 30 2018|
TET weight-age in DSC Exams:
The score which applicants have got in TET has weightage in DSC scores. TET has 20% and DSC has remaining 80% ration for final grades. The selection list is based on above process. This exam is conducted twice an year in months of June or July and October or November.